Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Boulder
About the Upper Cervical Chiropractic Technique:
- Adjusts the spine in a neutral position with specific accuracy and minimal force.
- Allows for a wide diversity of age groups to receive the most gentle, specific adjustment without the anticipation of the twisting, popping, or cracking sound that traditional chiropractic provides.
- Produces fast results and long term holding of the adjustment, resulting in a healthier patient for longer periods of time.
- Requires less visits, on average, compared to traditional chiropractic
- Utilizes state-of-the-art technology to determine where and when an adjustment is needed or not needed.
Dr. Coblish specializes in the upper cervical spine, focusing on gentle approaches to address this sensitive area. In middle school she was diagnosed with curvatures in her spine, which she addressed and corrected through full spine chiropractic care. Through chiropractic she was able to avoid medical intervention at a young age. It was during this time that she established the beginning of her chiropractic career.
Attending Sonoma State University for her BA in Psychology with a focus in Biopsychology, she graduated in just three years. During this time, she became a patient of Upper Cervical Chiropractic care. She eventually became their office admin, and for two years Dr. Coblish ran and managed an Upper Cervical Chiropractic office. Working in that office, she saw the lives of patients change drastically. When patients began to get their health back, they truly got their life back as well. Many of them had tried chiropractic before, but it was not until they experienced Upper Cervical Chiropractic that they found healing and relief.
She went on to receive her Doctorate in Chiropractic shortly after this time at Life Chiropractic College West in the SF Bay Area. Although she personally received life changing results with full spine care as a child, she knew her focus would be in Upper Cervical care. She dedicated her focus for four years specializing, analyzing, and correcting the sensitive areas of the upper cervical spine.
Dr. Coblish's philosophy is that patient's should become less reliant on their chiropractor over time, needing as few adjustments as possible. The body is a self healing and self regulating being, and when given the right tools the body can learn to hold adjustments over time, which leads to greater healing abilities within the body, naturally.
Make your appointment today
for an Upper Cervical Chiropractic treatmant.
Call now for your appointment: